I have some ideas today about expanding my Write Spa to include a Tarot Oasis. It's a place you'd come to be rejuvenated, refreshed, replenished on your journey ... A new business plan. Somewhere, somehow. What do you think?
Beautiful Sigil the colors are so pleasantly peaceful yet very much alive. I think it's a great idea and one that could really take off!! With all your wands in the fire you can certainly do it!!
Loving this rain... feel so nourished. Working on "What Would You Do If There Was Nothing You Had To Do?" The premise came out of the memoir I started writing because of what you said.
Yes, that's a good question. I had started by thinking about it as a "how to," for other people, but now I think the 'you' may really be about me. Because it has been such a journey, to find what I really want to do and trust it. A friend wrote the recently wildly successful "How I lost my job, put on my pajamas, and found lasting happiness." I thought it was an incredibly dull book, mostly memoir, but it was a bestseller, and a great title.
Beautiful Sigil the colors are so pleasantly peaceful yet very much alive.
ReplyDeleteI think it's a great idea and one that could really take off!! With all your wands in the fire you can certainly do it!!
Loving this rain... feel so nourished. Working on "What Would You Do If There Was Nothing You Had To Do?" The premise came out of the memoir I started writing because of what you said.
ReplyDeleteor what would "I" do? Where are you going with this?
ReplyDeleteYes, that's a good question. I had started by thinking about it as a "how to," for other people, but now I think the 'you' may really be about me. Because it has been such a journey, to find what I really want to do and trust it. A friend wrote the recently wildly successful "How I lost my job, put on my pajamas, and found lasting happiness." I thought it was an incredibly dull book, mostly memoir, but it was a bestseller, and a great title.
ReplyDelete